Monday, March 12, 2012

Hunger Games Date Night


The first time Aaron came over to my house, I had The Hunger Games sitting on my coffee table. This immediately sparked a conversation because Aaron adored the book as much as I did. If you haven't read this book yet, you are missing out!!! Read an awesome review by one of our coworkers here: Young Adult Lit Obsession. We loved this trilogy so much in fact, that we decided to read it together again to stoke ourselves up for the movie which releases March 23, 2012. Since the book is fresh on our minds and the movie is only two weeks away, I decided to plan something special for our date.


Mine is: Ielle M. Smilewood
Aaron's: Ble H. Dancerose

It's the little things in life that bring the most enjoyment. These names made me giggle for at least 10 minutes :)

Pre-movie dinner:
                                              "Last Feast" lamb stew, goat cheese, and apples

                                                            "Nightlock" Berry Dessert



Now for the fun part. I'm going to set up a cornucopia basket with theses playing cards inside. If you want to print off your own copy, here his my Google docs' link: Cornucopia Cards
Then, we are going to play a trivia game together. With each correct answer, one of us gets to grab a voucher from the cornucopia. These can be cashed for weeks to come :)

Trivia Games to play:
Name meaning trivia 
GoodReads Quiz 
Quote Trivia 

Fun night ahead!
Photo Source 

1 comment: