Monday, January 3, 2011

I need a laptop up in this hood(ie)

Being a high school teacher, I get lots of usful things left in my lost and found box at the end of each semester. This football hoodie happend to be one of them (I swear I tried to find the owner). Since it was football player sized, it didn't fit me, so I turned it into a much needed and school spirited labtop bag.

Time: 1 hour

Suppiles:
1 upcycled hoodie
Sewing machine

Steps:

1. Cut the sleeves and hood off

2. Turn it inside out and sew the shape of your bag closing the open spaces
3. Cut off exess
4. Take string out of the hoodie part

5. Sew the string around the top of the bag allowing it to still move around (drawstring)
6. Attach handles (I used the bottom portion of the hoodie)

I love it!

I can even use the hand pouch portion of it as an umbrella holder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment