Inspired by her talk on saving money, I decided not to purchase a much needed craft-bag to carry to my monthly Whichcrafters meeting (I've been hauling supplies in Wal-Mart bags for 6 months). Instead, I made my own out of our free grocery bag!
Time: 15 minutes
Recycled grocery bag
hot glue gun (or sew)
1. Tape off the area that you want to cover
2. Paint area
3. While paint is drying, make a fabric flower (click here for the directions that I followed)
4. Glue flower on bag and decorate with buttons.
5. Paint the words "Create" or "Make" or "Crafty" on the bag
6. Let dry and then it's ready to go!