This thrift store western shirt has turned into one of my favorite sundresses! It was super easy to make too!
Time: 30 minutes or so depending on sewing skills
A man's shirt (this one was a 2X) It's pretty short on me, so watch the length as well.
A dress to go by
1. Find a dress that fits well
2. Lay the fitted dress over the big shirt and, using a fabric marker, draw the outline of your fitted dress. Be sure to give yourself about an inch for the seam
3. Cut through the front and back of shirt along the lines of the outline.
4. Turn the shirt inside-out and sew back together
5. Do something with the sleeves. I decided to quarter mine.
Post a Comment